Terms & Conditions
Stashed Terms of Service
Your access and use of the Services constitute your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Stashed. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. Stashed may immediately terminate or modify these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason, effective upon posting on the relevant Website. Your continued use of the Websites and the Service following Stashed posting of revised terms of any section of the Agreement will constitute your express and binding acceptance of and consent to the revised Agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
By consenting to Stashed’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at https://stashed-sneakers.com/pages/contact-us for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
Arbitration and Class Action Waiver Agreement:
By using or purchasing [Brand] products or services, you agree that any controversy, claim, action, or dispute between you and[Brand] arising out of or relating to: (a) these Terms, or the breach thereof; or (b) your access to or use of[Brand] ’s website or the services or the materials; or (c) any alleged violation of any federal or state or local law, statute or ordinance (each such controversy or claim, a “Claim”), shall be resolved exclusively through binding individual arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its applicable rules.
Arbitration is a form of dispute resolution in which parties agree to submit their disputes and potential disputes to a neutral third person (called an arbitrator) for a binding decision, instead of having such dispute(s) decided in a lawsuit, in court, by a judge or jury trial. The arbitrator is obligated to issue a reasoned award in writing, including all findings of fact and law upon which the award was made. The arbitrator shall not have the power to commit errors of law, and the arbitrator’s award may be vacated or corrected through judicial review by a court of competent jurisdiction. Each party’s attorneys’ fees, expert costs, and other costs and expenses incurred in connection with arbitration will be borne by the party incurring such costs and expenses.
Exclusion from Arbitration:
Notwithstanding the terms of this Arbitration Agreement, you may choose to pursue a Claim in court and not by arbitration if you opt-out of these arbitration procedures within 30 days from the date that you first purchase any of Stashed's products or services (the “Opt-Out Deadline”). You may opt out by mailing a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your written notification must include (1) your name, (2) your address, and (3) a clear statement that you do not wish to resolve disputes through arbitration. Your decision to opt-out will have no adverse effect on your relationship with Stashed. You are responsible for ensuring Stashed’s receipt of your opt-out notice, and you therefore may wish to send a notice by means that provide a written receipt. Any opt-out request received after the Opt-Out Deadline will not be valid and you must pursue your Claim in arbitration.
Class Action Waiver:
You and Stashed agree that you may bring or participate in Claims against Stashed only in your respective individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding. Unless both you and Stashed agree otherwise in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Notwithstanding any other clause contained in this Agreement, any Claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Websites and the Service. This Agreement may be modified by Stashed from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by Stashed on the Websites. By accessing and/or using the Websites or becoming a Member, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein.
- Access and Retention
In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must be at least eighteen years of age or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction (if different than 18), or have permission by a parent or legal guardian. You must have access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access.
Account registration requires you to submit to Stashed certain personal information, such as your full name, e-mail, billing address, as well as at least one valid payment method (either a credit card or accepted payment partner). Your payment information is stored on the secured third-party platform, STRIPE and PayPal, and users are encouraged to read and review Stripe’s and PayPal’s terms of service and privacy policies. You acknowledge that Stashed is not liable for the safety and security of payments and payment information through any third-party platforms. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in your inability to access and use the Services or Stashed’s termination of these Terms with you. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your Account username and password at all times.
By posting or submitting any material on or through our Websites such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing that you are the owner of all such materials and that you are at least 18 years old.
- Commercial Use of Service
If you are using the Service and/or accessing the Websites on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively, a “Subscribing Entity”), you represent and warrant that. You are an authorized representative of the Subscribing Entity, and that you have the authority to bind the Subscribing Entity to this Terms of Service; b. You have read and understand this Terms of Service; and c. You agree to this Terms of Service on behalf of the Subscribing Entity.
Use of the Websites and Service is with the permission of Stashed, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in Stashed’s sole discretion.
- Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Stashed of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Stashed will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-login feature if you have it linked to your Stashed account.
- Your Use of the Websites
- You may not browse or download illegal content.
- You must not copy or capture, or attempt to copy or capture, any content from the Websites (the “Content”) or any part of the Websites, unless given express permission by Stashed.
- You must not copy, republish, adapt, make available or otherwise communicate to the public, display, perform, transfer, share, distribute or otherwise use or exploit any Content on or from the Platform, except (i) where such Content is created by you (such content, “Your Content”), or (ii) as permitted under these Terms of Service, and within the parameters set by the person or entity that uploaded the Content (the “Uploader”).
- You must not use any Content (other than Your Content) in any way that is designed to create a separate content service or that replicates any part of the Websites’ offering.
- You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any Content.
- You must not employ the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plugins, extensions or other automated means to register accounts, log-in, post comments, or otherwise to act on your behalf, particularly where such activity occurs in a multiple or repetitive fashion. You must not offer or promote the availability of any such techniques or services to any other users of the Websites.
- You must not alter or remove, or attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Websites or any Content appearing on the Websites (other than Your Content).
- You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Websites, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Websites, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to Content other than Your Content.
- You must not use the Websites to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public:
- any Content that is offensive, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable and unethical in Stashed’s sole and reasonable discretion;
- any information, Content or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right; or
- any Content that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in Stashed’s sole and reasonable opinion;
- any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which will or might overburden, impair or disrupt the Websites or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Websites, or which does or might restrict or inhibit any other user's use and enjoyment of the Websites; or
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- You must not rent, sell or lease access to the Websites, or any Content on the Websites, although this will not prevent you from including links from Your Content to any legitimate online download store from where any item of Your Content may be purchased.
- You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company, or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person.
- You must not stalk, exploit, threaten, abuse or otherwise harass another user, or any Stashed employee or agent. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund.
- You must not sell or transfer, or offer to sell or transfer, any Stashed account to any third party without the prior written approval of Stashed.
- You must not collect or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other users, including without limitation, through spidering or any form of scraping.
- You must not violate, circumvent or attempt to violate or circumvent any data security measures employed by Stashed or any Uploader; access or attempt to access data or materials which are not intended for your use; log into, or attempt to log into, a server or account which you are not authorized to access; attempt to scan or test the vulnerability of Stashed’s servers, system or network or attempt to breach Stashed’s data security or authentication procedures; attempt to interfere with the Websites or the Services by any means including, without limitation, hacking Stashed’s servers or systems, submitting a virus, overloading, mail-bombing or crashing. Without limitation to any other rights or remedies of Stashed under these Terms of Service, Stashed reserves the right to investigate any situation that appears to involve any of the above, and may report such matters to, and cooperate with, appropriate law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any users who have participated in any such violations.
- You must not act in any way that may violate integrated platfoms on the Website including but not limited to; Discord, Stripe or any other Third-Party Service’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policies. Stashed has no responsibility or liability for any User’s conduct or misconduct on any Third-Party Platform, including but not limited to Discord and Stripe.
- Services & Rules
Stashed Members will receive exclusive access to Stashed’s informatic channels facilitated through the online platform, Discord. Membership provides exclusive information, tools, and guides on obtaining coveted items for their retail price. In addition, Stashed’s members will have the opportunity to request guidance/support in Stashed’s informatic channel.
Stashed provides no express or implied warranty or representation of any kind that members will sell goods or make profit. (See Section 15 below).
Stashed is not responsible for the terms of service or policies of any third-party platform or third-party vendor, nor is Stashed responsible for the acts, omissions, or liability of any third-party.
Members must abide by the Stashed Discord Chat rules set out bellow:
Stashed SNKRS Discord Chat Rules:
1. No Advertising.
2. No spamming in the available chat available channels.
2.5 NO talking in #success & #marketplace
3. If you have an important question, create a ticket so the support team can help you out.
4. Be respectful towards others, even if you don't share the same opinion.
5. ONLY sell authentic/real/authorized goods/services in the marketplace.
6. Discussing illegal approaches to receive something without paying for it is NOT allowed.
7. Make sure you read all available pinned messages to be fully informed and are not missing out on important info!
8 Do NOT use @ everyone
9. Do NOT leak info we post.
We do not allow reselling of active Stashed accounts or keys (“keys” provide access to the Stashed platform) or selling Stashed accounts in a burner Discord. We only allow the sale of brand-new keys and anyone caught selling or reselling keys will be immediately banned from the wbsites without a refund.
Breaking any one of the above-mentioned rules may result in a temporary restriction of your account, and in case of a repeated rule-breaking we reserve the right to impose a permanent ban to your account or take such other action as we see fit. This may include taking legal action and/or reporting offending users to the relevant authorities if you infringe on another person's rights or violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Payments and Refunds
Payments are made through Stripe and Paypal, a third-party application, via credit or debit card.
We do NOT OFFER REFUNDS due to our products being digital based.
- Dispute Resolution Policy
You agree to comply with the above conditions, and acknowledge and agree that Stashed has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your account or take such other action as we see fit if you breach any of the above conditions or any of the other terms of these Terms of Service. This may include taking court action and/or reporting offending users to the relevant authorities.
- Term and Termination
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Websites and/or Service. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. If you resign or cancel your membership and/or subscription to Stashed, to help us to analyze and improve the Service, you may be asked to provide a reason for your resignation/cancellation. Stashed may terminate your membership and/or subscription for any reason by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Stashed. If Stashed terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of Stashed. Stashed is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership and/or subscription. Stashed is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
- Modifications to Service
Stashed reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Stashed shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Blocking of IP Addresses
In order to protect the integrity of the Services, Stashed reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Websites.
- Proprietary Rights.
Stashed retains all proprietary rights in the Websites and the Service. The Websites contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Stashed, and its licensors. Except where we have given you express written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All content on Stashed is proprietary and all information exchange in the chat groups are confidential. Except where otherwise specified in this Agreement, all Content is copyrighted material of Stashed and for Stashed’s Members' use only. Distribution of Content to others is strictly prohibited. You agree that Stashed would be irreparably harmed by any violation or threatened violation of this section and that, therefore, Stashed shall be entitled to an injunction prohibiting you from any violation or threatened violation of this section, without posting bond, in addition to any other right or remedy it may have. We may provide links to third party websites, and some of the content appearing on Stashed may be supplied by third parties. Stashed has no responsibility for these third-party websites nor for their content, which is subject to and governed by the Terms of Service and/or privacy policies, if any, of the applicable third-party content providers.
- Ownership of Your Content; Licenses.
You agree that any content you upload to the Websites and/or the Service (“Your Content”) is your own and Stashed is not liable for any posted content nor shall Stashed own any of the intellectual property of the content. When you submit to us or post any comment, photo, image, video or any other submission for use on or through our Websites, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, license and authority to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting us the right to make it part of our current or future Website and its Content. This non-exclusive license grants us proprietary rights or intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you. You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your public comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions by name, email address, or screen name. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use any contributions from you and that we may elect to cease the use of any such contributions on our Website or in our Content at any time for any reason.
Any Content other than Your Content is the property of the relevant Uploader, and is or may be subject to copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Such Content may not be downloaded, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, re-uploaded, republished, displayed, sold, licensed, made available or otherwise communicated to the public or exploited for any purposes except via the features of the Websites from time to time and within the parameters set by the Uploader on the Service or with the express written consent of the Uploader. Where you repost another user's Content, or include another user's Content, you acquire no ownership rights whatsoever in that Content. Subject to the rights expressly granted in this section, all rights in Content are reserved to the relevant Uploader.
- Restrictions on Use of Materials
You acknowledge that Stashed contains images, text, and other content (collectively, "Intellectual Property") that is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All Intellectual Property is copyrighted under the relevant copyright laws, and Stashed owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Intellectual Property. All trademarks appearing on this Websites are trademarks of their respective owners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Intellectual Property, in whole or in part. When Intellectual Property is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such Intellectual Property. Modification of the Intellectual Property or use of the Intellectual Property for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, use of any Intellectual Property in printed form or on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited unless you receive our prior written consent.
- Copyright Policy
Stashed prohibits the submission or posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
In no event shall Stashed be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the Websites or Service, or use thereof. Nothing contained in this Websites or in any written or oral communications from Stashed or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph. The content and functionality on the Websites and the Services provided by employees, contractors or agents of the Websites are offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Stashed makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the Websites’ content or that the functionality of the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from virus or third-party attack. You hereby acknowledge that your use of the Websites and the Service is at your sole risk.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL STASHED, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITES, EVEN IF Stashed HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL STASHED HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, WEBSITES OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS; LOST DATA; LOSS OF GOODWILL; COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT; WORK STOPPAGE; EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION; ILLEGAL, IMMORAL OR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY; PERSONAL INJURY; PROPERTY DAMAGE; OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF Stashed HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
- Indemnity by You
You agree to indemnify and hold Stashed, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to:a. your use of the Service and/or Websites in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement including without limitation your representations and warranties set forth above;b. any third party claim of infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights or invasion of privacy arising from the hosting of Your Content on the Websites, or chat group and/or your making available thereof to other users of the Websites, and/or the actual use of Your Content by other users of the Websites or related services in accordance with these Terms of Service and the parameters set by you with respect to the distribution and sharing of Your Content;c. any activity related to your account, either by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act of Stashed.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of The Netherlands. In any judicial proceeding involving a dispute arising from or with respect to this Agreement, the parties agree to submit to personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the country of The Netherlands.
Stashed may give notice by means of a general notice on the Services, electronic mail to your email address in your Account, or by written communication sent to your address as set forth in your Account. You may give notice to Stashed by written communication to Stashed’s e-mail address at: info@Stashedsnkrs.com
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Stashed regarding the use of the Websites and/or the Service.
- Severability; Waiver
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Stashed’s failure to enforce any term of this Agreement shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Stashed’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
The section headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: February 7th, 2024.
- BY USING THE WEBSITE(S) YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE